Membership Benefits for the Print Suppliers Group
Assertive, independent suppliers of pressroom products have improved their success in today’s competitive printing market by joining the Print Suppliers Group (PSG). Membership in PSG provides an opportunity to enjoy pre-negotiated discounts, rebates and lowered pricing from national and international leading vendors of the highest quality ink and pressroom products. PSG is the only buying consortium in the printing manufacturing and distribution arena offering group-buying leverage to reduce costs, and to private-label group products supplied by some of the largest industry vendors.
Buying Leverage: Improve your bottom line
- Vendor pre-negotiated discounts on products and services with corporate level contracts.
- Rebates based on group purchasing volume over and above negotiated pricing.
- Cost savings to members spread across a wider base and a variety of products.
Flexibility: Control your buying decisions
- You choose where PSG’s benefits your company most.
- PSG has a primary and secondary qualified vendor for each product category, giving members’ maximum flexibility when choosing which endorsed Suppliers to work with.
- Your company commits to giving PSG qualified suppliers the opportunity to win your business.
Collaboration: Enhance your support
- All members have a vote in PSG’s programs and initiatives.
- You are not alone to find solutions to product or business issues. Peer-to-Peer problem solving and support from PSG Members.
- Many PSG Members have lab capabilities that provide trials on products and share test and technology results within the group to qualify new products from prospective vendors.
- Members have access to their peers and networking opportunities.
- Members and their staff will have access to Forums and Biogs on the new PSG Website.
Selection: Choose the best products
- Our vendors are top national and global providers with a proven record of services and competitiveness to become a PSG primary or secondary endorsed supplier.
- Members have a vote and opportunity to meet and evaluate existing and/or new vendor programs at the PSG Fall Meeting (during Graph Expo in Chicago) to see if their products/programs are meeting our needs.
- Members have the opportunity to tag-on to international product orders to fill container shipments from international suppliers saving on overall ordering costs for international shipping/import fees.
Even more benefits and PSG’s New Website: Designed for our members and their staff
- PSG’s Fall and Spring bi-annual meetings provide cross-industry networking, best practices and networking opportunities.
- PSG vendors have a global and national reach to help consolidate our members’ vendor base.
- Many industry resources and information archived in one place to help you with your daily business.
- RSS feeds, Widgets (online screen tools), Linked-in, Face book and other online tools will be made available.
- Searchable online membership directory listing your products and services with links back to your website.
- Archived Material Safety Data Sheets for sponsored products and private label products.
- Technology white papers and industry specific reports in one online location, saving needless search time.
- A new section being developed for Environmental, Health and Safety information from industry resources.
- Latest Human Resources information to help you and your HR department stay compliant with the latest national information.
- Links to national and state government offices to stay on top of local and national government affairs.
- Monthly PSG newsletters to keep you up to date with the latest group news and gossip.
- Members can upload their photos in their own personal album stored on our website.
- Plus much more …